Here’s what you have to do:
- Film yourself playing or using ANY item that we sell on www.reddogmusic.co.uk
- Upload the video to YouTube with title “Red Dog Music Comp: XXX” where XXX is the name of the product
- Make sure there’s a link to our product page for the item you’re demonstrating in the description of the video
- Post the video on our Facebook wall
- Share it with AS MANY PEOPLE as possible!
For each valid entry, we will add £5 to the total prize pot available with a maximum prize pot of £1,000!
The video with the most YouTube views on Tues 31st July 2012 will win the whole prize pot to spend on whatever you like at Red Dog Music!
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter as many times as you like, but only one entry per product per person will be accepted.
- Red Dog Music reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we deem not to be suitable or appropriate for whatever reason.
- Videos must be no longer than 5 minutes long and be suitable for viewing on YouTube by a general audience.
- Entries must be made by people over 16 years of age, living in the UK.
- Videos are submitted on condition that the person or people making the submission own the copyright to all material in the submitted video, including images and music. Red Dog Music Ltd (‘Red Dog Music’) may use the material on their own website, on any web pages on other sites managed by Red Dog Music employees on Red Dog Music’s behalf, and for use by others through embedding the video into their own sites via YouTube, with full permission for the video to be viewed in any form in any country of the world.
- Those submitting videos agree that all submissions may be viewed publicly on web pages owned or controlled by Red Dog Music, before the results of the competition is announced, allowing the online community to comment, vote or otherwise respond.
- Attempts to artificially manipulate YouTube viewing figures, rankings or comments, using robots or any automated means will result in immediate disqualification.
- Entries must be tagged with ‘Red Dog Music’ and the product name on the Red Dog Music YouTube channel to be eligible for submission. Entries otherwise than aforementioned will not be accepted.
- Video submissions will only be accepted on the Red Dog Music YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/reddogmusic1. Entries otherwise than aforementioned will not be accepted.
- Any video which is judged by Red Dog Music Ltd to be in any way offensive, inappropriate, or prejudicial to the interests of the company will be removed from the Competition.
- Any actions by those associated with a video submission that are deemed by Red Dog Music to be offensive, inappropriate or prejudicial to the interests of the company will result in the video being removed from the Competition.
- Red Dog Music is the sole sponsor of this competition. Google has no responsibility or liability regarding the contest. Instructions for making and sending videos must be followed. Red Dog Music will not be responsible for content of videos and will not be responsible for non-arrivals, or those that fail to download or are corrupt files.
- All participants of the contest must agree to and abide by the YouTube Terms of Service in order to enter.
Red Dog Music
Latest posts by Red Dog Music (see all)
- ENDED Share the #puppylove – win music gear! - February 7, 2014
- 9 ways to succeed alone as a musician - November 28, 2012
- Intellitouch Freedom One tuner wireless system review - November 27, 2012