Every now and again, a special offer comes along that makes you ask “how are they able to do that?” This amazing new deal from Roland is one of those! For a limited time, if you buy any Roland interface, MIDI controller or synthesizer, you can choose to purchase Sonar X2 Studio for only £59!
“So what!” I hear you say; “most interfaces and synths come with some kind of bundled software! Shut up Dave!” Well, you’re right. However, there are some things that make this particular software deal very special indeed. Let’s look at what they are:
- Sonar X2 Studio sells for £195! It’s one of the most powerful digital audio workstations available with a huge array of unique features and content like 18 high-end software instruments and 50 effects.
- You save £136 on the cost of this amazing software. Even if you buy our smallest interface, the UA11 for £69, you can still claim.
- No other bundled DAW comes with anything like as much content and functionality as Sonar. To get the ability to write, record and produce in so many different ways for well under £100 is unheard of in the industry. You can find more info about this incredible offer here.
- Included with all the interfaces, controllers and synths there is a 3-year warranty with technical support included. The technical support extends to Sonar X2 as well, so if you are new to recording, or just want to get the best out of Sonar, we can help.
What’s more, if you are not sure about getting X2 or switching from your current DAW, then you can download a free 30-day trial of it from here. I hope you like it!
So, how does it work? It’s really easy, just follow these simple steps:
Buy any Roland interface, controller or synth from Red Dog Music
Register your purchase online
Email a scan or photo of your receipt to email@example.com including a daytime contact number (we can help with this if you don’t have access to a scanner!)
A member of Roland’s customer services team will call you to take payment. Payment can be made using either a debit or credit card (there is a 2% surcharge to use a credit card).
Once payment has been authorised, a redemption code will be emailed to you and you can download your purchase here! Easy. If you make your original purchase in the shop, I’ll be able to help you out with all of this!
Latest posts by Dave Gardner (see all)
- Which Roland drum kit is right for me? - December 5, 2017
- Red Dog Music’s piano of the year – the Roland FP-30 - December 5, 2017
- How to mic a cajon: the Roland EC-10M - July 24, 2017