Do you think you can sell acoustic guitars?
Red Dog Music are a multiple award winning retailer of musical instruments and equipment based in Edinburgh, London and online. Our Edinburgh store is the largest general music shop in the city and is widely respected for the huge range of products available and the friendly, knowledgeable service provided by our lovely team of musical equipment experts.
We are currently looking for someone awesome to join the team at the Edinburgh shop in the role of Acoustic Guitar Sales Person.
Think this could be you? You will need:
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for all sorts of acoustic guitars.
- Retail or customer service experience.
- Excellent general musical instrument and equipment knowledge.
- A friendly and positive attitude.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, and computer skills.
- Availability to work 5 days per week including weekends.
The current basic salary is £14k per annum plus performance related bonus. The application deadline is midnight, Wednesday 12th August 2015 and the successful candidate will start work ideally at the beginning of September (though this is negotiable should you have a notice period to complete).
Please note that we expect a large amount of applicants for this post, and as such will not be able to interview everyone. If you aren’t invited for an interview, don’t be disheartened as there may be further positions available soon.
Red Dog Music
Latest posts by Red Dog Music (see all)
- Music technology and live sound sales person wanted - May 24, 2017
- An introduction to the Eurorack modular system with Robin Vincent - February 15, 2017
- Music job opportunity! We’re looking for a music technology and live sound specialist - August 17, 2016