The Alesis DM10 X Mesh is a great piece of [electronic drum] kit! For just £899 you get, well, all of this:
- Six-piece configuration with 10/10/12/12” Toms and 12” Snare
- Four-piece cymbal set with 12” Hi-Hat, two 14” Crashes, and 16” three-zone Ride
- Heavy-duty, chrome-plated steel rack with hinged, Alesis quick-release clamps
- Pad clamps featuring T-bolts for easy no-tools adjustments
- More than 1,000 uncompressed, sample-based sounds featuring Dynamic Articulation
- Fully adjustable snare stand for optimal positioning and crosstalk reduction
- Integrated cymbal arms, convertible to boom or straight
- New-look DM10 high-definition drum module with updated appearance
With Alesis’ acoustic-feeling RealHead pads combined with the power of the DM10 module the DM10 X kit is something of a percussion powerhouse, all at a price that comes in comfortably under the big £k.
Of course, we all like to save a few pounds here and there, especially at this time of year, so what would you say to an Alesis DM10 X kit for the deliciously tempting £749?
An Alesis DM10 X Mesh kit for only £749 you say…
Yup, we’ve grabbed a couple of these kits that just had one outing at a trade show, then been lovingly tucked back inside their original packaging.
These DM10 X Mesh kits still include a 1-year warranty and 14-day money-back guarantee, so you can save with peace of mind!
Red Dog Music is the UK’s friendliest musical instrument and pro-audio dealer. Between our 5000 square foot Edinburgh shop filled with an incredible range of products, and our London showroom in Clapham specialising in high-end instruments, dj and pro-audio, Red Dog Music has you covered from north to south and from performance to playback.
Latest posts by Fynn Callum (see all)
- Sentiment analysis reveals the happiest and the saddest Christmas songs - December 15, 2017
- Arturia V Collection 6 and the Buchla Music Easel V Plugin - December 5, 2017
- Five great analogue synths for under £500 - November 27, 2017