Do you love music gear? Do you love shouting? This is the job for you! We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to work in our Edinburgh office helping promote Red Dog Music’s products, services and values to musicians and producers across the UK.
You will need a passion for and understanding of musical equipment of all sorts – from ukuleles to Pro Tools systems – and you will be excited about helping build an original, unique and groundbreaking brand within the busy musical equipment marketplace.
You will be as hands-on as you need to be – designing material and writing copy where necessary – and you will constantly strive to develop ways to talk to our customers and potential customers in new ways.
Your mission: to increase enquiries from customers, whether in store, online, or over the phone
- Web publishing: adding content to our website, whether product details, original blog articles, or equipment videos
- Compiling regular customer emails
- Contributing original and engaging content to social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube
- Producing flyers and posters
- Organising promotional events
- Good knowledge of the full range of musical equipment that Red Dog Music and Production Room sell
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of a wide range of social media platforms
- Basic design skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a bonus
About Red Dog Music
Red Dog Music are a multiple award-winning retailer of musical instruments and equipment with beautiful stores in Edinburgh, London and Leeds and two industry-leading websites (www.reddogmusic.co.uk and www.production-room.com). We are a tight-knit group of music enthusiasts and the company is deeply committed to ensuring the long term happiness and fulfilment of all of our colleagues. As the company is growing quickly, the role offers huge scope for progression.
Fill in the application form here. Please note that, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we may not be able to respond to everyone. Applications close on 31st May.
Latest posts by Alex Marten (see all)
- The five best digital pianos of 2017 - November 24, 2017
- Buying your first digital piano: what you need to consider - November 21, 2017
- Job Alert! Pro Audio Sales Demonstrator required in Clapham - September 6, 2017