Are you an expert in music production and pro audio looking to take your career to the next level in the music industry? Red Dog Music are in search of a highly motivated individual to join the team at our award-winning Edinburgh store.
We’re after someone with the following qualities:
- A friendly, helpful and positive attitude.
- Motivation to deliver retail excellence and achieve sales targets as part of a close-knit team.
- Working knowledge of a variety of music production equipment, live sound systems and keyboards.
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Availability to work 5 days a week including weekends.
Interested? Complete our online application form here.
The application deadline is midnight, Wednesday 31st August.
Please note that we expect a large amount of applicants for this post, and as such will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you aren’t invited for an interview, don’t be disheartened as there may be further positions available soon.
Red Dog Music
Latest posts by Red Dog Music (see all)
- An introduction to the Eurorack modular system with Robin Vincent - February 15, 2017
- Music job opportunity! We’re looking for a music technology and live sound specialist - August 17, 2016
- [ENDED] Win a Fender Telecaster Deluxe with Red Dog Music Leeds shop - July 6, 2016