Do you want to join an award winning team? Have you got an eye for detail? This could be the job for you!
We’re looking for a Stock Administrator to work in our London Clapham store helping the Red Dog Music team deliver 1st class service providing pro audio and music equipment to our customers in the UK and around Europe.
You will need an eye for detail and the drive to maintain a controlled and tidy store room. The location has a steady flow of stock in and out on a daily basis and accurate administration is critical. A general understanding of the equipment we sell would be a benefit but is not essential.
Your mission: to become an integral part of the Red Dog London team maintaining stock accuracy and exceeding customer expectations.
- Administer deliveries into Red Dog Music Clapham
- Dispatch goods to customers and other Red Dog Music stores
- Maintain Stock Accuracy
- Maintain tidy, well-organised stock storage areas
- Support the Sales Team whenever necessary
- General appreciation of the musical equipment that Red Dog Music and Production Room sell
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
About Red Dog Music
Red Dog Music are a multiple award-winning retailer of musical instruments and equipment with beautiful stores in Edinburgh, London and Leeds and two industry-leading websites (www.reddogmusic.co.uk and www
Fill in the application form here. Please note that, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we may not be able to respond to everyone.
Applications close on 15th December.
Latest posts by Alex Marten (see all)
- Job Alert! Pro Audio Sales Demonstrator required in Clapham - September 6, 2017
- London Job Opportunity! Administrator required - December 1, 2016
- Hands-on with the Roland TD-50 KV - September 10, 2016