Take part in Red Dog Music Sunday Spotlight
The Red Dog Music Sunday Spotlight feature is a weekly blog series where we talk to musicians about their music, gear, and anything else they want to tell us really! This is a great way for our readers (and ourselves) to get to know artists and discover some new music. It doesn’t matter how big or small you are, so whether this is your debut in to the world of music, or you’re Liam Gallagher (we already had to turn him down due to too much swearing), you can take part in the series and get featured on our blog.
If you want to let us know about the music you make, and let tens of thousands of Red Dog Music blog readers, social followers, email subscribers hear about what you have to say, then this is how you do it:
Answer the interview questions below, going in to as much detail as you like. Attach a picture or two and email it across to spotlight [at] reddogmusic.co.uk along with a link to your music (Bandcamp, Youtube, Soundcloud, etc)
If you have any questions before answering the interview, just give us a shout using the same email.
1. Hello! Who are you, where are you from and all that good stuff.
2. Tell us a bit about the music you make.
3. When did you start and what made you want to start making music?
4. Stage or studio?
5. What gear do you use to make your tunes?
6. And what is your choice bit of gear and why?
7. Where can we check out your tunes?
Just email your answers over to: spotlight (at) reddogmusic.co.uk and don’t forget a link to your music!
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- Make Music Day: Free classes at Red Dog Music Edinburgh - June 15, 2018
- Sunday Spotlight: Ben Morgan-Brown - June 11, 2018
- 5 free expansions with Akai MPC Live or MPC X - June 11, 2018