It’s the Red Dog Music Sunday Spotlight! This [first] week of Sunday Spotlight, we meet:
1. Hello! Who are you, where are you from and all that good stuff.
I’m Adam King and I’m currently based in Suffolk!
2. Tell us a bit about the music you make.
I compose music for film, be it a short or a feature length film. Blending elements of electronic synth and sound design with classical orchestral instrumentation!
3. When did you start and what made you want to start making music?
I’ve been involved in music since a young age but first started taking it seriously after getting my first drum kit at the age of 14! I then went onto study music at college and Uni where I began getting involved with film composing!
4. Stage or studio?
Definitely studio at the moment but I love being able to jam with other musicians!
5. What gear do you use to make your tunes?
6. And what is your choice bit of gear and why?
Easily my Alesis VI61, because without well I wouldn’t be able to do anything really!
7. Where can we check out your tunes?
I’ve got various links which you can follow on my website adamkingcomposer.com stuff like Soundcloud/Spotify etc all the usual ones!
Red Dog Music Sunday Spotlight is your chance to get your music in front of the world, and our chance to discover some great new sounds. If you want to be featured in this weekly column, you can get all the details here.
Latest posts by Fynn Callum (see all)
- Sentiment analysis reveals the happiest and the saddest Christmas songs - December 15, 2017
- Arturia V Collection 6 and the Buchla Music Easel V Plugin - December 5, 2017
- Five great analogue synths for under £500 - November 27, 2017