Are you an expert in music technology and live sound looking to take your career to the next level in the music industry? Red Dog Music are in search of a highly motivated individual to join the team at our award-winning Edinburgh store.
We’re after someone with the following qualities:
- A friendly, helpful and positive attitude.
- Motivation to deliver retail excellence and achieve sales targets as part of a close-knit team.
- Working knowledge of a variety of music production equipment, live sound systems, keyboards and synthesisers.
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Availability to work 5 days a week including Saturdays.
Interested? Complete our online application form here.
The application deadline is midnight, Wednesday 7th June 2017.
Please note that we expect a large amount of applicants for this post, and as such will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you aren’t invited for an interview, don’t be disheartened as there may be further positions available soon.
Red Dog Music
Latest posts by Red Dog Music (see all)
- Acoustic Guitar String Replacement Tips for Beginners - November 1, 2018
- Guest Post: Songwriting Politics – when to get personal and when to go public - October 18, 2018
- 7 ways to make your guitar practice routine more efficient - September 20, 2018