Do you think you can sell guitars?
Red Dog Music are a multiple award winning retailer of musical instruments and equipment based in Edinburgh, Leeds, London and online. Our Leeds store is the friendliest general music shop in the city and is widely respected for the huge range of products available and the friendly, knowledgeable service – and cups of tea – provided by our lovely team of musical equipment experts.
Think this could be you? You will need:
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for all sorts of guitars
- Good understanding of home recording
- Retail or customer service experience
- Excellent general musical instrument and equipment knowledge
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, and computer skills
- Availability to work 5 days per week including Saturdays
The application deadline is midnight, Monday 7th August 2017 and the successful candidate will start work ideally at the end of August (though this is negotiable should you have a notice period to complete).
Please note that we expect a large amount of applicants for this post, and as such will not be able to interview everyone. If you aren’t invited for an interview, don’t be disheartened as there may be further positions available soon.
Latest posts by Fynn Callum (see all)
- The Roland D-05 Linear Synthesiser – the D-50 is back! - September 9, 2017
- [K] 909 day 2017 – drums, deals and Dave - September 8, 2017
- The Boss JB-2 Angry Driver – the JHS Angry Charlie Blues Driver! - September 8, 2017