Do you think you can sell music gear?
Red Dog Music are a multiple award winning retailer of musical instruments and equipment based in London, Leeds, Edinburgh and online. Our Leeds store is the finest pro audio and music technology retailer in town and is widely respected for the huge range of products available and the friendly, knowledgeable service provided by our crack team of musical equipment experts.
We’re currently looking for a friendly, knowledgeable and highly motivated sales demonstrator to work full time in the store.
Think this could be you? You will need:
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for all sorts of pro audio and music technology equipment
- Excellent general musical instrument and equipment knowledge
- Retail or customer service experience
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, and computer skills
- Availability to work 5 days per week including Saturdays
The application deadline is midnight, Thursday 14th September 2017 and the successful candidate will start work ideally at the end of September (though this is negotiable should you have a notice period to complete).
Please note that we expect a large amount of applicants for this post, and as such will not be able to interview everyone. If you aren’t invited for an interview, don’t be disheartened as there may be further positions available soon.
Red Dog Music
Latest posts by Red Dog Music (see all)
- Job Alert! Pro Audio Sales Demonstrator required in Leeds - September 7, 2017
- Music technology and live sound sales person wanted - May 24, 2017
- An introduction to the Eurorack modular system with Robin Vincent - February 15, 2017