Meet the Focusrite Clarett USB series!
Focusrite have launched USB versions of their famous Clarett audio interfaces, meaning you can now bring all the incredible Clarett dynamic range and those Clarett preamps to USB, very exciting news if your computer doesn’t support Thunderbolt!
Featuring the ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) preamps from the Thunderbolt edition of the Clarett, featuring the switchable ‘Air’ effect to emulate the sound of the original ISA preamp, low distortion and up to 119dB dynamic range, the Clarett USB range provides you a super clean, open and transparent sound.
The smallest in the range is the Clarett 2Pre USB, giving you 10-in, 4-out. Next in line is the 4Pre, which offers 18-in, 8-out. Or get 18-in, 20-out with the 8Pre.
For proof of just how slick these interfaces sound, check out the video of Tom C. Walker delivering some serious sound straight in to a Clarett USB.
Need more perks? When buying the Focusrite Clarett audio interface, you get a whole bunch of them:
• XLN Audio Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
• Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
• Softube Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube’s world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
• Focusrite Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and monthly free (or discounted) plugins!
• Ableton Live Lite: a customised version of the music-making software Ableton Live
• Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
• Focusrite Control
Red Dog Music is the UK’s friendliest musical instrument and pro-audio dealer. Between our 5000 square foot Edinburgh shop filled with an incredible range of products, a spectacular shop in Leeds, and a London showroom in Clapham specialising in high-end instruments, dj and pro-audio, Red Dog Music has you covered from north to south and from performance to playback.
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- A year’s supply of free coffee when you buy Adam A7X studio monitors! - November 6, 2018
- Sunday Spotlight: Sans Soucis - November 5, 2018
- Novation introduce ‘Sound Collective’ a new source of free sounds for Novation users! - November 1, 2018