A year ago, Audient introduced their Creative Hub, ARC, which is a range handy free software, plugins and production tools that become available to new and existing owners Audient audio interfaces. After a successful year, Audient are now launching the first update to Arc, and a few changes to how it works.
The update sees new offers and exclusive production tools added to the platform. Audient have partnered with some of the industry’s leading innovators including Waldorf, Steinberg, Two Notes, Loopmasters, LANDR and Producertech to provide registered customers with software or tools. Arc will now also be updated more frequently in the future, which means you’ll be rewarded with freebies for your music-making on a regular basis.
The new offers are as follows:
- Two Notes Torpedo Wall Of Sound + 8 Cabs
- 1GB of samples from Loopmasters
- Waldorf Audio PPG 2.2v, Attack & D-Pole
- Cubase LE & Cubasis LE2
- Masters and Distribution credits from LANDR
- 2 courses from ProducerTech
If you need any help with finding the right audio interface for you, just give our product specialists a shout, they’re always happy to help.
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- Sunday Spotlight: Duncan Murray - October 16, 2018
- Roland introduce LX700 Piano Series - October 10, 2018
- Get a free UAD‑2 Satellite when you buy a Classic Apollo Rack - October 9, 2018