It’s the beginning of the new academic year, so Adam Audio want to help make this your best school year yet by giving you a good deal on a proper set of studio monitors. To take part in the Adam Audio Student Cashback Programme, you have to qualify as a student or lecturer by participating in a course of studies which is audio related (example: music production, media, TV& broadcast, etc.) If that’s you, you can claim 10% of your money back with Adam Audio’s Student Cashback Programme.
How does it work?
- Buy a pair of Adam Audio studio monitors and / or subwoofer either in one of our shops or online through our website. At this stage you will be paying full price, but you’ll be getting the 10% at the next one.
- The next step is to take your proof of purchase, and apply for the cashback through the Adam Audio website.
- After confirming your eligibility, Adam Audio will transfer 10 % of your purchasing price back in to your account.
There are some terms and conditions to read through, so make sure you check them out to make sure you’re eligible before you buy. You can also drop us a line if you have any questions. If you’re looking for some advice on studio monitors, or want to pop in to one of our stores to hear your own mixes through the monitors, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to help you out.
By the way, if you’re looking for an audio-interface to go with your monitors, take a look at our Audient student offer. If you combine these two offers, you’re getting a brilliant deal on some high-end gear.
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- A year’s supply of free coffee when you buy Adam A7X studio monitors! - November 6, 2018
- Sunday Spotlight: Sans Soucis - November 5, 2018
- Novation introduce ‘Sound Collective’ a new source of free sounds for Novation users! - November 1, 2018