Red Dog Music | Oct 9, 2018 | 0
NAMM 2012: Introducing… Zoom G5 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal.
Available May 2012.
Let’s welcome with open arms Zoom’s brand new, monstrous guitar pedal and amp simulator. The Zoom G5‘s unique selling point is that it’s a TOTAL BEAST, whilst remaining ridiculously simple to use. Sounding more amazing than Jimi Hendrix* has never been easier…
*Sounding more amazing than Jimi Hendrix not guaranteed.
Let’s take a look at the Zoom G5 features…
- Tube Booster for up to 16dB of amp overdrive
- 3D Z-pedal for multi-dimensional parameter control
- Four large LCD displays with intuitive amp and stompbox interface
- Over 100 stompbox presets and 20 amp models
- Simultaneous use of up to nine effects
- Over 120 built-in ZFX-IV DSP effects
- Create and store up to 297 (99 banks x 3 patches) original tones
- Looper function with 60 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing
- Integrated drum machine and auto-chromatic tuner
- USB audio interface for DAW recording
- Balanced XLR output and selectable modes for DI use
- Powered via AC adaptor (included)
- Includes Edit&Share and Steinberg Cubase LE recording software
Let’s hear what Zoom have to say about the G5…
“Zoom took the groundbreaking design of its G3 pedal and dialed it up a notch with the G5 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal. The G5 combines the ease of a stompbox pedalboard and the power of a multi-effects pedal and USB audio interface, along with an extra LCD display/footswitch interface, Tube Booster, 3D Z-pedal and additional amp models and effects. While extremely easy to use, the G5 gives you the ultimate in control over your guitar tones for in stage and studio settings.”