Red Dog Music | Oct 9, 2018 | 0
Win a Marshall Fridge!
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO LEWIS DUNBAR!***
Marshall Amps are undoubtedly cool, but you know what’s cooler? A Marshall fridge. And what’s even cooler than that is getting one for free (especially as they sell for £399). Conveniently, to celebrate our massive new range of Marshall amps, we’ve got one here waiting to go to one lucky person…
All you need to do is answer the 4 easy questions below, enter your email address, and share on Facebook or Twitter to enter.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be picked at random from all complete entries on 18th July 2014 and announced on the Red Dog Music Facebook page and on this page.
- Competition entrants will be entered onto Red Dog Music’s weekly mailing list. An option to unsubscribe is included in all mailings. We will not share your details with any 3rd party.
- Entries must be made by people over 16 years of age, living in the UK.
- Employees of Red Dog Music, their families, and employees of companies directly involved in the competition are not permitted to enter.
- Red Dog Music Ltd (Red Dog Music) reserve the right to disqualify any entries that we deem not to be suitable or appropriate for whatever reason.
- Any actions by those associated with a submission that are deemed by Red Dog Music to be offensive, inappropriate or prejudicial to the interests of the company will result in the submission being removed from the competition.
- The decision of Red Dog Music on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Red Dog Music is the UK’s friendliest musical instrument and pro-audio dealer. Between our 5000 square foot Edinburgh shop filled with an incredible range of products, and our London showroom in Clapham specialising in high-end instruments, dj and pro-audio, Red Dog Music has you covered from north to south and from performance to playback.