Red Dog Music | Oct 9, 2018 | 0
Mix from anywhere with the Mackie DL32R and your FREE iPad Mini!
Have you grown tired of setting up on stage, then running snakes to the back of the room where the desk is? Bored of setting up the desk to the side of the stage and having to get up, go for a walk and a listen, go back to the desk, make changes, go for a walk and a listen… You get the idea. The Mackie DL32R digital mixer might be what you’ve been looking for.
Oh, and in case you didn’t work it out from the title, we’ll even include an iPad Mini 2 wi-fi edition FOR FREE if you order your DL32R before midnight on Sunday 12th February.*
Why mix with the Mackie DL32R?
Why mix with the Mackie DL32R? because it does what you need it to, and it may very well make your life easier as well. Rather than have me type lots of words that you’d then have to read, let’s take a look at how Mackie present it…
I don’t think I could have done a better job of presenting the features than that.
For those who didn’t have the time for the video though, let’s just run down some of the key features:
- 32 channel wireless digital mixer
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 32 stereo-linkable input channels
- 4 stereo-linkable return channels
- 32 Onyx+ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 14 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable matrix busses
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups
- Main L/R busses
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- Complete control from your iPad
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Supports up to 20 separate iOS devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
And, if that’s not enough for you live sound folk, and/or you need a solution for recording or the studio as well:
- 32 x 32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 32 x 32 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
And if all of that isn’t enough, I bring you back to our incredible offer: order a DL32R this week* (before midnight on Sunday 12th February) and we’ll sort you out with a free iPad Mini 2 worth £239! Just add a wireless router and get mixing from anywhere…
*offer does not apply to B-Stock or clearance items.