Red Dog Music | Oct 9, 2018 | 0
Gary recommends: Adam Audio A5X Studio Monitors
Hello again you lovely people. I’m back with another recommendation for your winter needs. The cold weather is well on the way, so what better than a new set of studio monitors to keep you toasty warm indoors.
You’re probably asking yourself “what monitors could possibly keep me indoors and toasty warm?”, the Adam A5Xs is the answer, of course!
- The Adam Audio A5X home studio monitors give you very high quality without breaking the bank, giving you a lot of bang for your buck.
- They have amazing X-ART ribbon tweeters which give you a much clearer sound, helping you hear those subtle changes you make in the mix and preventing your ears from fatiguing. This means you get longer to work on mixes and being creative, as well as keeping you indoor out of the cold for longer.
- They’re used worldwide in both big and small studios, with a heavy hitting reputation for being on point.
- 5.5“ Woofer (Carbon/Rohacell/Glass Fiber) to give you a full punch if you need it.
- They also have a frequency response: 50 Hz – 50 kHz and Max. SPL per pair at 1 m: ≥110 dB. If that’s not enough low end for you, you can always buy a lovely Adam Sub8 to get that extra hot low end for these cold winter nights.
So there you have it, my solution to keeping you and your ears warm this winter, with the most important addition of helping to make your music sound better and more polished.
Catch you all next time!
Gary Crowne (Pro-Audio Specialist)
Red Dog Music is the UK’s friendliest musical instrument and pro-audio dealer. Between our 5000 square foot Edinburgh shop filled with an incredible range of products, a spectacular shop in Leeds, and a London showroom in Clapham specialising in high-end instruments, dj and pro-audio, Red Dog Music has you covered from north to south and from performance to playback.